Memories are NEVER FORGOTTEN here.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Things I do 4 my brothers








Me and Jarrett were making a braclet for my mom(well i put it together and he chose the beads.) anyways, he wanted to do my makeup, i didnt have anything to do so i said"ok" boy was i wrong for saying ok. Jarrett ended up doing my make-up and my hair and got to shoose my outfit( you cant see it). im not sure if he made me look bad on purpose or actually tried, my lips are still stain bright pink beacasue of the thick layers of lipstick jarrett smothered on me.



after jarrett showed avery the results avery look like he saw a ghost. he said " what did you do to her!" so then avery wanted to fix "the mess" that jarrett made! so i let him redo it. this is how it turned out. after about an hour avery thought i looked really good, but when i looked in the mirror i thought i was appling for a job/ grannish. (his redid my make-up, my hair and picked out the clothes (the clothes were in dressup)



No comments: